Thursday, August 23, 2012

Daily Vincentian Inspiration


"This union of my soul with God is my wealth in poverty

and joy in deepest affliction."

- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton

 

 

"Esta unión de mi alma con Dios es mi riqueza en la pobreza

y mi alegría en las aflicciones más profundas."

-Santa Isabel Ana Seton

 

 

From the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, Washington, DC

http://www.flickr.com/photos/justtheprettiest/3962767348/

 

 

 

O God, see my poverty and have pity on me. Enable me to share freely the gifts you have given

and find true contentment even in the middle of pain and sorrow.

 

 

O Dios, ve mi pobreza y ten compasión de mi.  Permíteme poder compartir libremente los regalos que me has dado

y encontrar verdadera felicidad aun en medio del dolor y la aflicción.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vincentian Services Department
Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Council of Los Angeles

 





SVdP CSULA
Society of Saint Vincent de Paul,
Cal State LA - Blessed John Paul II Conference





No comments:

Post a Comment